[support] disallow password change?

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Fri Nov 30 20:03:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've been searching the forums and modules for this option but have not
found anything yet.  My client doesn't want extranet users to change
their password.  I assumed that this would be a default option available
in the user profile but it doesn't seem to be (you can disallow users
from changing their username but i assume that doesn't disallow them to
change their password?)  Does anyone know if there is a way to do this
or will I have to hack the user module to get this to work?

thanks
.sander