[support] RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: two basic questions

Raf Raf rafyven at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 1 15:49:37 UTC 2007

thank you very much Cog Rusty.

your diagnostic is good :
- anonym user can't see any content,
- I built 2 views, closed the 2,
- by Rebuild permissions" button in /admin/content/node-settings, everything is clear now : anonym users can see the 2 view.
Ouf, it was very hot, and I have to deliver a preview of the site today.

thank's a lot,

raf

Cog Rusty <cog.rusty at gmail.com> a écrit : On 10/1/07, Raf Raf  wrote:
> ok, I am going to change the token for his dev version
> (5.x-1.x-dev2007-Sep-23).
>
> but for the access to my view I haven't any access module.
> I open the access for the 2 kind of users in the access's panel control and
> in the edit's view screen.

Can anonymous users view any other pages? Is this view the only one
which has a problem?

> I restart apache, but if I am not admin, I can't see the view.
>
> I don't know how to modify this profiling rule, and where.
> Or I have to install an access module who rules all the views and content
> type ?

No, you don't have to. I only asked in case an access control module
was causing the problem. Do you have any other modules except the core
modules? Or did you install and then unistall any modules recently?

Also, is there a a "Rebuild permissions" button in
/admin/content/node-settings or not?