[support] Creating a Job Board

Allen Stern allen at centernetworks.com
Tue Oct 2 14:42:43 UTC 2007

Hi - I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes...

I am looking to add a job board to my drupal site - I asked a developer
to work on it but he has not provided any communication nor any product
so now I need to find someone who can actually deliver. I want to create
a simple job board that a visitor can post a job, pay for the job using
paypal, and create a rss feed of the jobs. I have a few other
requirements but that's the basics.

If you are interested, please contact me. I am not looking to offshore
the work. Assuming this goes well I would hope we can work together on
future drupal needs for CN.

Thanks,
Allen
CenterNetworks