[support] Supressing display of field label using views

developer at blessedherbs.com developer at blessedherbs.com
Tue Oct 2 17:17:51 UTC 2007

I have fields that I have added to the Book Page Content Type.
I understand that the Widget and Label need to be required by Viewfield to
manage the dynamic storage of the fields value for a given page.

Is there a way to supressed the display of that label using the admin?
  We are trying various theme techniques to do it, but it would be
nice if Drupal's Viewfield module would just all me to check a "no
display label" button.

The issue is the unwanted extra divs that we have to theme around.

Thanks