[support] emails not working

Chris Hyzer mchyzer at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 18:00:16 UTC 2007

I made a php (below) and it worked fine, sent email.  Also, I can send mail from the command line with the "mail" command fine.  I netstat 25, and it is listening on all ipaddresses.  This means SMTP is fine, right?  Drupal still wont send emails though... what is the next thing to check?  Thanks!

Chris

<?php
$to = "me at yahoo.com";
$subject = "Hi!";
$body = "Hi,\n\nHow are you?";
if (mail($to, $subject, $body)) {
  echo("<p>Message successfully sent!</p>");
 } else {
  echo("<p>Message delivery failed...</p>");
 }
?>