[support] Author URL and feed, moving stories to blog posts

Albert Cuesta acuesta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:30:53 UTC 2007

Hi

I wonder if there's a better way to list all stories by an author than
using the 'tracking' URL in his/her profile. Also, is it possible to
build a feed URL that fetches all stories by an author? Please note
that I'm not referring to blog posts, but actual stories.

Maybe the solution is having a blog for each author, because that not
only provides complete, chronological lists complete with teasers, but
also a feed. However, how would I move all existing content by an
author to a specific blog?

Any suggestions will be much welcome.

Kind regards