[support] WikiMedia Formatting

Matthew Lechleider mattl at onshore.com
Thu Oct 4 18:17:54 UTC 2007

I have not found full MediaWiki functionality.  Please let me know if
you ever discover this.  The closest I have gotten is with a hacked
version of the liquid wiki module.

The Wikitools module is cool and the image assistant truly helps.  But I
am unhappy with the overall syntax not actually matching MediaWiki.