[support] how to show if a subforum contains new comments

Morten Holmstrup morten at holmstrups.dk
Sun Oct 7 12:02:30 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've been trying to fix this for days :(
I have red forum-icons showing if a subforum contains new topics, but my
users would like the red icons to show up if there are new POSTS, i.e.
new comments AND topics.

I've been hacking away at function theme_forum_list forever, but I can't
get it to recognize new comments - only topics.

I'm sure this is simple if you know what you're doing - please help. I'm
desperate!!!

this is the forum btw: http://ammenet.dk/forum it's in Danish. If you
wanna try something out you can log in as user: test password: star3k

thanks
Morten