[support] small grant for expertfinder project!

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Wed Oct 10 15:42:31 UTC 2007

Hello, Paolo,

If I was attempting to solve this, I'd look at Attribute Exchange within
the OpenID 2.0 spec.

How about building this out on top of OpenID 2.0, using Attribute Exchange?

Drupal has support for OpenID in core for D6, and there has been talk on
the dev list just yesterday of building out an OpenID server that works
natively in Drupal.

For some related links, see:

http://openid.net/developers/specs/ -- for the OpenID 2.0 spec
http://openid.net/specs/openid-attribute-exchange-1_0-07.html -- for