[support] OG - Allowing non-members to see non-public posts

Zohar Stolar z.stolar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:58:48 UTC 2007

I have a scenario where I'd like to limit posts visibility to group
members only AND to a specific role as well.

Using OG alone I can achieve the first goal - posts are not public by
default and that settles it.

Now I need to allow users of a specific role to see all posts, whether
they're public or not, even if those users are not members of the group.

I've tried og_user_role with ACL and content_access, but had no success....

Is there a module I missed that allows it? Or is it a configuration
issue I'm missing?

--
Zohar Stolar   |   זהר סטולר
z.stolar at gmail.com <mailto:z.stolar at gmail.com>