[support] How to link to "my account" in the main menu ?

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Sun Oct 14 08:14:03 UTC 2007

Hi (newbie question ahead),

I'm using Drupal 5. I tried to add an element to the main menu to link
to "my account", so I made it link to "user". But when I do that, the
element doesn't appear in the menu (whereas it works for all other
pages). I have to put the full URL and then the element appears.
I looks like the menu system filters some elements based on some
mysterious criteria - for example the "admin" element is showed only for
administrators (that's handy). But why isn't "user" showing properly ?

Thanks,
	Xav