[support] Brilliant-Gallery

Joe Masters joem at joeshome.me.uk
Sun Oct 14 17:34:45 UTC 2007

Hi! New to Drupal and fairly new to CMS in general. I have just installed
Drupal 5.2 on Debian sid with Postgres 8.2 and PHP5.

I cannot seem to get Brilliant-Gallery module to display images properly.
All I get is a black bar. I have Lightbox and JQuery modules installed
and everything is in the recommended place.

It is obviously trying to display something so do I need any other
modules? See www.joeshome.me.uk for the problem. The front page is just
one line of text and [bg|chartwell], chartwell being the directory under
files/albums/

Hope this is the correct place to post this query. I have searched the
forums but drawn a blank

--
Regards, Joe