[support] Upgrade to Drupal 5?

Allen Stern allen at centernetworks.com
Mon Oct 15 22:21:16 UTC 2007

Thanks Laura - what I mean is this:

Links placement - "add new comment | read more" -- I would like it to
say "Continue reading storytitle | Add a new comment"

Email notifications - tried it with 4.7 but it didn't seem to work
correctly - I will try it again in 5 - If I remember, it emailed the
entire comment - I just want a simple "click here to view Laura's reply"
type message and a link.

I love drupal don't get me wrong :)

Thanks,
Allen