[support] Upgrade to Drupal 5?

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Mon Oct 15 22:28:38 UTC 2007

Hi Laura,

Laura Scott wrote:
> For your new contrib modules and themes -- all modules and themes
> that are not core -- you should upload them into
>
> /sites/all/modules
> and
> /sites/all/themes

Oh, is this new in Drupal 5 or am I just out of the loop? All the
modules I added to my 4.7 site are in /modules. Did I do something
stupid? Can I move them to /sites/all/modules when I go to Drupal 5?

> Good luck! For specific, more timely questions you might want to
> check in on irc at #drupal-support

Thanks. I'll take my time. I need to make a new website for another
customer, so I'll get that out of the way, get a bit used to Drupal 5,
and then I'll move my current sites from 4.7 to 5.

Thanks for all the help.

Cheers,
Daniel.