[support] Mass Categorisation of Images

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue Oct 16 13:37:00 UTC 2007

Hi John,

use image import to upload them... But then use the "taxonomy node
operations" module:

http://drupal.org/project/taxonomy_node_operations

Beware, it doesn't even come with a readme file nor does it even show up on
/admin/by-module. But it is simple, just enable it as normal at
/admin/build/modules and then go to:

admin/content/node

It adds so much power to administering nodes.

Shai