[support] Primary Links and Menu

Tom Holmes Jr. tom at tomholmes.net
Wed Oct 17 15:59:23 UTC 2007

Yes, I am a newbie to Drupal and PHP, but I'm been a Java/J2EE developer
for a number of years now, so I can code and read API's.

I just took a Drupal Bootcamp course in Cambridge, MA, so at least I
think my questions won't be completely out of whack.

In many themes ... it seems the Primary links are across the top
somehow, with or without drop down menus ...
And it seems there is minimal Menu navigation on left-sidebar.

I'd really like to have my primary links on my left-sidebar ... so do I
have to put that in a block?
Is there a theme that already does that, or something simpler?    Is
there any PHP or CSS I need to manipulate?

Thanks!
                                     Tom