[support] statistics not working on some node types

pyg pyg at framasoft.net
Thu Oct 18 08:51:14 UTC 2007

Hi there,
Do you know if the core statistics module allow some node content
types to be excluded from being logged ?

Since a few days, one of my CCK node type doesn't seem to execute
statistics_exit() anymore, and I just can't figure out why !

I use a custom theme using a node-mycck_theme_name.tpl.php file, and
everything works fine except that stats are not recorded anymore.

I search in all administration pages, google & drupal search, but
couldn't find where this could come from... :-(

_Any_ ideas welcome...

Thanks,
Pierre-Yves