[support] Multi-site question

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Thu Oct 18 15:34:00 UTC 2007

two more things:
if you have a need to migrate one of the sites to it's own install at
some point (because of high traffic for example) it would be a bigger
job to migrate the database.

It's been a while since I did significant database management (beyond
normal setting up of databases, tables users etc) but if I remember
correctly you can set things such as concurrent connections per databsae
not just per user - if your host is charging per database it's likely
they have that set up so doing this could have performance limitations
(eg. high traffic on one site resulting in decreased performance on the
other sites or even make them inaccessible)

.s