[support] Upgrade to Drupal 5?

Ari Davidow aridavidow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:44:19 UTC 2007

Even when 6 is released, it will take time before you are ready to move from
5, and you'll probably want to get to 5 before making the leap to 6.x in any
case. Finish your move to 5.x. When you're ready, move to 6.x. It makes no
sense to put off minor pain now in favor of major pain (4.7 to 6.x) later
;-).

ari