[support] Permissions Problem

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 07:13:19 UTC 2007

Cog Rusty wrote:
> On 10/18/07, Fred Jones <fredthejonester at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Seems that if a node uses "Full HTML" then a user needs PHP rights to
>> edit it. Is there a way to give him rights to Full HTML and not PHP?
>
> This is not true. "Full HTML" permission should be enough for editing
> "Full HTML" nodes. The problem must be something else. If not, and you
> suspect a bug, what is your exact Drupal version?

This is 5.2. I don't see any permission called "Full HTML" on
/admin/user/access . None of my sites have this. I have in block module
"use PHP for block visibility" and that's it. Truth is that we're
talking about a node not a block, and I don't see any permissions
regarding PHP nor HTML in the node section.

Thanks.