[support] How portable are drupal web sites?

Ari Davidow aridavidow at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:24:23 UTC 2007

To totally nitpicky, I should have mentioned that the server on which your
database resides will likely change its name (and your tables may have to be
renamed), so the setup fields where you put the database login info will be
changed to accomodate that, and I should have said Drupal
_directories_--there are several associated with the install.

But you get the picture ;-).

ari