[support] Panels and theming

Vasileios Lourdas lourdas_v at yahoo.gr
Mon Oct 22 22:37:57 UTC 2007

Hello,

Is it possible to custom theme a panel? I don't mean by using css, but I need
to have custom .tpl.php files to display the content of each region in a
panel. Is that possible? Right now, I have a couple of blocks displayed in
the panel, but they are rendered as in block.tpl.php, but I don't want that
(currently, block.tpl.php defines a table and I do not want to display the
containing blocks of a panel region inside a table).

Thank you.
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)