[support] Restrict content to specific users?

Pete Prodoehl raster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:51:49 UTC 2007

I'm looking for suggestions on modules (or collections of modules) to
restrict content to a specific user.

I more or less have this now using a combination of Organic Groups and
Views, but I'd like to know if others have alternate solutions.

The way the site works now is, an Admin user logs in and can create
content, making it available only to a specific group they select. (Only
Admins can create content, all other users can only view content.)

It's clunky now because the Admin has to create a new group and assign a
user to it, so if there is a way that content can be targeted to a
specific user, that would be ideal.

Thanks for any suggestions...

Pete