[support] Searching full text of documents

Greg Knaddison greg at pingvox.com
Fri Oct 26 11:22:58 UTC 2007

On 10/26/07, Chris McCreery <chris.mccreery at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm just wondering if there is an alternate way to search full text of
> documents uploaded to a drupal site other than the swish-e module. Any

I have used the "search attachments" module before:
http://drupal.org/project/search_attachments

It seemed to work well and is a very simple system (in this use simple
is a compliment), but it does require some "helper" applications on
the operating system.  These helpers are not always available on a
website server but you should be able to have them installed.

Cheers,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison