[support] Development Site -- Keep the Public Out

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Sun Oct 28 16:23:01 UTC 2007

Some different ideas:

front page module to create different front pages for anon vs
authenticated users.

htaccess to set up a password required to even get at the front page.

There also was once a module that would make that username/password
be the same as the user's Drupal username/password. I don't recall
the name - I used it in 4.6 days. Is it still alive?

Laura