[support] Solution for Code Publishing

Sudheer Satyanarayana sudheer.s at binaryvibes.co.in
Sun Sep 2 21:26:18 UTC 2007

Hello list,

We've recently started a community site where we discuss and learn
GNU/Linux, PHP and MySQL. The site contains various articles including
code snippets and small PHP scripts. Is there any solution to publish
code on Drupal sites? Is there any mechanism or module that does syntax
highlighting? I want the code to be displayed as it appears in VIM. If
syntax highlighting is not available, I would be happy with some
coloring that makes code appear more readable and memorable.

I wonder how Zend folks manage to publish code like this -
http://devzone.zend.com/article/644-PHP-101-part-9-SQLite-My-Fire---Part-1

On the above page I'm referring to the code below the title: "Anatomy
Class".

Any help would be appreciated.

--
With Warm Regards,