[support] Mimemail and mass mailing

Gabe Ormsby gabeo at bitstream.net
Wed Sep 5 00:51:10 UTC 2007

Zohar Stolar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone information about mimemail and mass mailing?
> To be more specific, I want to use views_mail which uses mimemail, and I
> wish to know whether it can be used for large (>15000 mails) mailing lists.
>
> Thanks for any numbers or hints!
>
> Zohar Stolar

You may also want to take a look at the MLM (Mailing List Manager)
module. It provides and interface to mailing list software, allowing
Drupal to hand off the mail message to the list manager to send. It also
facilitates some basic list management (subscribes, unsubscribes, etc.)
through a Drual admin interface. I have experience with it from the user
end -- I have a site hosted at AdvantageLabs that ties in to EZMLM. I'm
pleased with it so far. Haven't tried setting it up on my own, though.

Allie Micka, the developer of MLM, is a principal at AdvantageLabs.

-Gabe
--
Gabe Ormsby

home 612/872-7283