[support] Update CCK Node via Code

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:39:02 UTC 2007

I wrote a custom module which updates one value in my content_type_d
table. Code appears to work perfectly. The problem is that when I view
the node afterward in the browser, the new value is NOT seen. Even
though I confirm that the new value IS in MySQL, the old value appears
on the page. The only way to get a new value to appear is to edit the
node manually. The field type is integer text field.

I realize there is something that I am missing. Can someone clue me in?

Thanks.