[support] Theme a CCK input form

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:13:01 UTC 2007

There is a fantastic handbook with the name "Theme a CCK input form"
that I used for another site and it worked perfectly.

For this other site, however, it fails. I am trying this method:

http://drupal.org/node/101092#comment-262746

in the comments of that handbook page, yet the function

function phptemplate_node_form($form) {

in template.php is never called on node/add/d which is my CCK content type.

In fact print_r($form); reveals that $form is empty. This site was built
(or mostly built) by someone else so I don't know what they may have
done. Anyone have any ideas about what is going on?

Thank you very much. I appreciate the assistance.

Fred