[support] people schema

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 21:04:10 UTC 2007

There are some organizations that have people in the NYC Drupal Group are
using Drupal to develop "social networking" sites.  They are launching in
the next month or two and some of the development  will be contributed back.

Jean

On 9/8/07, paola.dimaio at gmail.com <paola.dimaio at gmail.com> wrote:

> okay, foaf is not that good really
>
> but its the only people schema in use
>
> is there a way of implementing a better people xml for drupal?
> doesnt have to be foaf has to be a people schema, flaxible so that
> users can create their own field
> I think profile module can be easly used for that (add a field)
> but I need to export the profiles via xml, both individually,
> selectively as an aggragate feed
> (select all the profile with tha criteria and export to xml)
>
> does drupal have something like this in mind? If not, I can put in the
> pipeline and work at it
> if useful to others too
>
> cheers
>

> --
> Paola Di Maio
> School of IT
> www.mfu.ac.th

Jean Gazis
www.jeangazis.com
www.boxofrain.us

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it." - André
Gide