[support] How can I duplicate fields in one content type?

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 02:12:03 UTC 2007

I want to have a content type for a monthly list of about a dozen wine
selections. I created the content type, and created fields for one wine, and
I can add new fields or existing fields from a _different_ content type, but
I don't see any way to copy the first set of fields on the _same_ content
type. Is there a reason for this? Do I have to have Name for wine #1, and
then Name2 for wine #2 and so on?

Would I be better off to have a content type for "wine" and then have a view
that shows the 12 most recent?

--
Jean Gazis
www.jeangazis.com

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it." - André
Gide