[support] Flash based 'rotator' for front page?

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Mon Sep 10 13:34:43 UTC 2007

I don't know if there's something out there already - it would have to
be done in javascript/JQuery to have it happen while the person is on
the page.  If you want it randomly on load though it's pretty simple to
do with categories and views.

.s

Jody Cleveland wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a website that has a number of items on the front page. Is there a
> module out there, or does anyone know of a way to have a block cycle through
> items promoted to front page? I'd kind of like to do what the Steam does:
>
> http://steampowered.com/v/index.php
>
> Have a block where every few seconds, a new story appears. But, having
> little blocks you can click on as well to move around those stories.
>
> - jody

sander-martijn <mailto:sander at sander-martijn.com>
interface developer | architect
sander at sander-martijn.com <mailto:sander at sander-martijn.com>