[support] How can I duplicate fields in one content type?

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:49:36 UTC 2007

You could always get the best of both worlds by doing what Zohar suggests
re: making each item an individual node, but also providing a single form
interfacing for submitting a collection.  In this case, on form submission,
the individual nodes would be programatically created in the backend.  You
could even do the magic of creating the 'collection' view at this stage.  It
could either be dead-simple or prohibitively difficult to set this up,
depending on your level of familiarity with PHP and the Forms API.

William