[support] theme issue

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Mon Sep 10 18:52:59 UTC 2007

you're certain that when you switch between the themes and change
nothing else that the behavior changes?  I just downloaded the Abac
theme and looked at the code - it's pretty much line for line the same
as Garland - I'm sure mostly the differences are in the css.  And
whether block titles show up or not is not css dependent.

abac theme block.tpl.php:
<?php if ($block->subject): ?>
  <h3><?php print $block->subject ?></h3>
<?php endif;?>

garland theme block.tpl.php:
<?php if ($block->subject): ?>
  <h2><?php print $block->subject ?></h2>
<?php endif;?>

only difference is h2 vs h3 which would not cause the behavior you're
reporting.

Chris McCreery wrote:
> Hi I have recently installed the Abac theme on Drupal 5.2. When I set
> up blocks and specify <none> for the title they still display, yet if
> I switch to the Garland theme the titles disappear. Complete newbie so
> I'm not sure if this is a template issue or a css issue or both. Any
> guidance would be awesome.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Chris McCreery