[support] node image bulk upload? - no CCK

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Mon Sep 10 19:31:38 UTC 2007

Yeah, image field doesn't work the way the embed module does. It would be
nice if it did. If there isn't one already, I suggest filing a feature
request in the imagefield issue queue. Then it'll get looked at by the
maintainer and other people using the module. If you are able to sponser the
modification, there's probably someone who can make the change.

Michelle