[support] theme issue

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Tue Sep 11 01:31:13 UTC 2007

That may well be a bug - but why would you set it to -9 ot -10?  I leave
mine all at 0 unless I have a reason to change them - all my blocks are
at 0 except two that are set to 1 and the site orders everything
properly.  weight is per region so the only reason you'd need to use -10
is if you have 21 modules in the same region that never appear
alphabetically (default sort).