[support] How can I duplicate fields in one content type?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 11 11:50:30 UTC 2007

Quoting Jean Gazis <jgazis at gmail.com>:

> I don't know any PHP. I have cut and pasted a snippet or two, but that's
> about it. I want to eventually learn more, but this isn't a big-ticket job
> so it's not what I'd choose to put all my time into right now.
>
> Is there a module or modules that would let me do this?

If I understand what you need, a simple listing of recently added pages
by page type, yes.  Perhaps the archive[1] or calendar[2] is all you
need.  The other option is to use a taxonomy term to do grouping.  You
create a taxonomy term for each new package.  Then you can display the
package using the taxonomy term.  From that package you can list the
individual product.  You can use a path alias to rename
taxonomy/term/<tid> to something more elegant.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/