[support] The best place to edit the node title?

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Thu Sep 13 08:30:48 UTC 2007

Hello,

Where is the best place for a module/theme to edit the node title?
I would like to prepend the node type to the title input by the user.

I have custom node types created with hook_*().
I tried to set $node->title in hook_view(), but it doesn't affect anything.

Changing the node title at the theme level seems a bit clumsy: too much php
and sql queries would be needed there.

Where do you handle this?

Thanks,

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.