[support] iframe issue

Allen Stern allen at centernetworks.com
Fri Sep 14 02:32:10 UTC 2007

Hi - I am having trouble using iframes in drupal - this has been an
issue since the day I installed drupal 1 year ago and I hoped it would
be fixed in 5.2 but alas, no.

When I attempt to use iframe code either in a story, in a module,
anything, I get a 403 error. If I use an iframe hardcoded in my
template, works fine. Also, whats really weird is if I just use the word
iframe in a story "john loves iframes" it also 403's.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated as this has become a huge issue
as an advertiser can only provide iframe code and I need it to be in a
block.

my site is: http://www.centernetworks.com

Thanks,
Allen