[support] permission problem

Stefan Seefeld seefeld at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 14 17:52:40 UTC 2007

Metzler, David wrote:
> They don't need to be a full admin, but they do need administer nodes
> privileges. I typically give this for site editors.

OK. Are there any potentially dangerous side-effects in giving this sort of
previledge to all authorized users (as Laura seemed to allude to) ?

(I'm talking about a small site for about 30 users and I want everybody to
be able to edit and save unpublished work, and then come back to publish it later.

Thanks a lot,
		Stefan