[support] browser cache issues?

Morten Holmstrup morten at holmstrups.dk
Fri Sep 14 22:46:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm having terrible problems with what I think is people's browser
cache. Whenever I change something on the webpage, people have to reload
to see the changes - especially images - which results in horribly
rendered pages.

I don't even know if this question is related to drupal or if I'm
missing something fundamental here.

I've not tinkered with drupal's cache settings, only enabled the normal
cache function.

Is there anything I should do which can make sure that people's browsers
do not cache everything? some meta-refresh commands?

thanks
Morten