[support] room booking

Morten Holmstrup morten at holmstrups.dk
Sun Sep 16 18:26:29 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm in desperate need of booking functionality for the website I'm
building. They need to be able to book rooms and offices on a pr. hour
basis, and I haven't found a module that does this.

There's the fairly new open resort booking module, but it doesn't work
with hours only whole days and its probably overkill anyway for the few
features I need.

Does anyone know how I could build a simple booking page with existing
modules - I was thinking a combination of events/calendar/cck perhaps? I
have tried but haven't really any success.

thanks
Morten