[support] Contact Form

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Mon Sep 17 05:38:31 UTC 2007

Hello, Chris,

I would classify using the core locale module as a best practice for
changing the wording of text within the application -- I don't know of
another way of doing this that allows you to make the changes without
writing new code, and that will be supported via upgrade.php

Cheers,

Bill

--
Bill Fitzgerald