[support] http > https redirect

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Mon Sep 17 12:15:29 UTC 2007

Thanks for that information but all it tells me is that I do indeed
understand how to do the redirect, it's just not working as expected.
The only thing I learned was "place this code above
Drupal 's own URL rewrite, but below the command RewriteEngine on." but
I already tried both above and below and it's not working in either place.

sander-martijn <mailto:sander at sander-martijn.com>
interface developer | architect
sander at sander-martijn.com <mailto:sander at sander-martijn.com>
www.sander-martijn.com <http://www.sander-martijn.com>