[support] site access

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Sep 17 15:29:43 UTC 2007

Stefen,

I misunderstood what you wanted.

Recheck the wording as Jason suggests. I just checked on one of my sites and
when I set, in admin -> user settings, to "only administer creates accounts"
-- the presentation of the log-in block automatically changes so that the
"create new account" hyperlink does NOT display. As Jason says, the "request
new password" link is still visible, for folks who already have accounts but
forgot their password.

I'm using Drupal 5.1 on that site.

Let us know.

Shai