[support] access denied page to login instead?

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Mon Sep 17 18:41:43 UTC 2007

never mind - so simple i feel like an idiot for not finding it before
posting here.
/admin/settings/error-reporting - default 403 page: user

done - extranet works as needed!

sander-martijn wrote:
> hello all,
>
> I'm working on the extranet portion of the site now, which is rather
> small and therefore should just be certain pages.  I'm almost there.
>
> 1. Extranet user created
> 2. Login Destination Module to redirect extranet users to extranet main
> page when logging in
> 3. Content Access Module to restrict access to those pages to extranet
> users and admins
>
> So that's pretty ok, but not 100%.  The problem I have now is that I
> have the Login menu showing, which I changed to "Extranet".  This would
> be fine sinc I have Login Destination on, but once logged in it changes
> to "My Account" which I can't change.  Not only does this mean that if
> the logged in user leaves the extranet there's no way to get back, we
> aren't using profiles which makes the My Account page pretty useless.
> What would be best would be to have the extranet page redirect
> unauthorized users to the login page instead of access denied error -
> that way I can just put an extranet link in the nav.  Other options may
> work as well.  Searched for appropriate modules or settings but haven't
> found yet.

sander-martijn <mailto:sander at sander-martijn.com>
interface developer | architect
sander at sander-martijn.com <mailto:sander at sander-martijn.com>