[support] Image derivatives - help needed with cleanup

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Mon Sep 17 21:54:19 UTC 2007

Chris McGinlay / 07.9.16 / 2:20 PM wrote:

>Anyone any ideas how to clean up the mess of uneeded images???

Since no one responded, I assume no one has the answer, which I was
looking for as well.  I am now over 2,000 images.  I switched from
Image_assist to CCK image_field, hoping to reduce the unwanted
duplicates, but to no avail.  At first, CCK image_field seemed a better
option than image_assist, then I realized upload form won't let me reuse
existing image.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>