[support] Theming the Contact Page

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Tue Sep 18 18:15:25 UTC 2007

For much greater flexibility and easier maintenance consider the
webforms module.  This allows you to add as many custom fields as you
need, email different addresses, add content before and after, database
the info and look at stats etc.  That's what i used to create 3
different contact forms that included questionaires etc.

.s

Fred Jones wrote:
> Philippe Jadin wrote:
>
>> You can simply put the php code inside the body of a new page instead
>> of a block (be sure to select a filter that allows php code)
>>

> Ooops, I misunderstood you (I thought you meant copy the HTML code).
>
> Your solution is actually perfect and definitely better than mine.
>
> Thank you very much!!

sander-martijn <mailto:sander at sander-martijn.com>
interface developer | architect
sander at sander-martijn.com <mailto:sander at sander-martijn.com>