[support] right sidebar not displayed

Seitenweberei.ch kontakt at seitenweberei.ch
Tue Sep 18 19:27:42 UTC 2007

Moving my theme to sites/all/themes and my extra modules to
sites/all/modules didn't resolve the problem, but thanks for pointing
out that better practice.

Using the taxonomy_theme module, I had assigned garland as theme for all
admin nodes (admin/*). So when I was on the block page, I probably
always changed the settings for garland, although I had chosen to change
the settings for my new theme on top of that page.

May also have been some cache problem, because I had deactivated
taxonomy_theme before but never saw any change.

Now everything works fine. Thanks a lot.

Richard