[support] HTML filter and <table> tags

Chris McGinlay chris at ascentsoftware.org.uk
Tue Sep 18 23:10:51 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 18 September 2007 22:13, Cog Rusty wrote:
> On 9/18/07, Chris McGinlay <chris at ascentsoftware.org.uk> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > For some time I had <table> tags in a 'page' posted on a drupal site,
> > working fine.
> >
> > Today, although I have not edited the site, the <table> (and related)
> > tags are being escaped.
> >
> > http://www.swantrust.org.uk/node/14
>
> Did this happen after an upgrade or after moving/importing the
> database on a different server?
> Does editing and saving the node correct that?
> Does this also happen with new nodes created, or only with existing ones?

Hi, thanks for response.
A few days back I upgraded img_assist from 5.x-1.4 to 5.x-1.x-dev (due to
incompatibility issue with image-5.x-1.4)

Editing the nodes in question doesn't make any difference. Newly created nodes
also suffer the same problem. Full HTML works, but I really don't want to
enable that all over the place.

Chris